Partner Jay Waks is one of ten employment and labor lawyers nationwide chosen for Human Resource Executive’s inaugural Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys—Hall of Fame. To qualify for the Hall of Fame, a lawyer must “have practiced 35 years and have been consistently recognized for all-around excellence in counseling clients, contributing to the bar and serving as a visionary to improve workplaces.” The story further notes that the hall of famers are “lawyers whose contributions to, and overall excellence in, the field have made them legends of the employment bar.” The list is featured in the magazine’s sixth annual “Most Powerful Employment Attorneys” issue, June 16, 2013.
The “Most Powerful Employment Attorneys” list is a joint project of Human Resources Executive and Lawdragon that is circulated to 75,000-300,000 lawyers and HR executives annually. Jay has been featured for five of the six years the list has been compiled.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles