Partner Jay Waks is one of ten employment and labor lawyers nationwide chosen for Human Resource Executive’s inaugural Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys—Hall of Fame. To qualify for the Hall of Fame, a lawyer must “have practiced 35 years and have been consistently recognized for all-around excellence in counseling clients, contributing to the bar and serving as a visionary to improve workplaces.” The story further notes that the hall of famers are “lawyers whose contributions to, and overall excellence in, the field have made them legends of the employment bar.” The list is featured in the magazine’s sixth annual “Most Powerful Employment Attorneys” issue, June 16, 2013.
The “Most Powerful Employment Attorneys” list is a joint project of Human Resources Executive and Lawdragon that is circulated to 75,000-300,000 lawyers and HR executives annually. Jay has been featured for five of the six years the list has been compiled.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Succeeds on Behalf of Term Loan Lenders in Defeating Confirmation... October 31, 2016 • Client Successes