Partner Jay Waks is one of ten employment and labor lawyers nationwide chosen for Human Resource Executive’s inaugural Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys—Hall of Fame. To qualify for the Hall of Fame, a lawyer must “have practiced 35 years and have been consistently recognized for all-around excellence in counseling clients, contributing to the bar and serving as a visionary to improve workplaces.” The story further notes that the hall of famers are “lawyers whose contributions to, and overall excellence in, the field have made them legends of the employment bar.” The list is featured in the magazine’s sixth annual “Most Powerful Employment Attorneys” issue, June 16, 2013.
The “Most Powerful Employment Attorneys” list is a joint project of Human Resources Executive and Lawdragon that is circulated to 75,000-300,000 lawyers and HR executives annually. Jay has been featured for five of the six years the list has been compiled.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles