NEW YORK—Bankruptcy Partner Madlyn Gleich Primoff has been selected to serve on the Anti-Defamation League’s NY Regional Board. Primoff was confirmed, along with other newly selected board members, at ADL’s annual dinner held in New York on June 19.
“It is an honor to be chosen to serve on the board,” said Primoff. “I am deeply committed to ADL’s mission of combating hate – whether it be here in the United States, around the globe or on the Internet. The League’s longstanding and proven devotion to our shared fundamental values of fairness and equality for all makes me genuinely thrilled and proud to be associated with this outstanding organization.”
As a member of the ADL’s New York Regional Board, Primoff’s duties include aiding the organization in developing policies in order to accomplish its mission, development, assisting with recruitment and organizational management.
The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 "to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all." Now the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agency, the League fights anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all. A national organization, ADL also has 30 regional offices throughout the United States and Israel.
“We are delighted to welcome Madlyn into the ADL family,” said Etzion Neuer, ADL Interim New York Regional Director. “She is deeply committed to ADL’s mission and uniquely passionate about what we stand for. We are very excited to start working with her to tackle the challenging issues as we enter into our second century of work.”
Primoff is a Partner in Kaye Scholer’s Bankruptcy & Restructuring practice group and a Member of the Firm’s Executive Committee. She has 25 years experience representing lending groups, global financial institutions, creditors’ committees, private equity funds and hedge funds in out-of-court bankruptcies, workouts and restructurings, pre-arranged Chapter 11 cases, contentious Chapter 11 cases and related litigation matters.
Also of Interest
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards August 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- LSTA Distressed vs. Par/Near Par Secondary Trading Documents—A Review and Analysis June 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Brexit—What We Know June 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards June 13, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions