NEW YORK—Bankruptcy Partner Madlyn Gleich Primoff has been selected to serve on the Anti-Defamation League’s NY Regional Board. Primoff was confirmed, along with other newly selected board members, at ADL’s annual dinner held in New York on June 19.
“It is an honor to be chosen to serve on the board,” said Primoff. “I am deeply committed to ADL’s mission of combating hate – whether it be here in the United States, around the globe or on the Internet. The League’s longstanding and proven devotion to our shared fundamental values of fairness and equality for all makes me genuinely thrilled and proud to be associated with this outstanding organization.”
As a member of the ADL’s New York Regional Board, Primoff’s duties include aiding the organization in developing policies in order to accomplish its mission, development, assisting with recruitment and organizational management.
The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 "to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all." Now the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agency, the League fights anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all. A national organization, ADL also has 30 regional offices throughout the United States and Israel.
“We are delighted to welcome Madlyn into the ADL family,” said Etzion Neuer, ADL Interim New York Regional Director. “She is deeply committed to ADL’s mission and uniquely passionate about what we stand for. We are very excited to start working with her to tackle the challenging issues as we enter into our second century of work.”
Primoff is a Partner in Kaye Scholer’s Bankruptcy & Restructuring practice group and a Member of the Firm’s Executive Committee. She has 25 years experience representing lending groups, global financial institutions, creditors’ committees, private equity funds and hedge funds in out-of-court bankruptcies, workouts and restructurings, pre-arranged Chapter 11 cases, contentious Chapter 11 cases and related litigation matters.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Succeeds on Behalf of Term Loan Lenders in Defeating Confirmation... October 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards August 22, 2016 • Recognitions