Expert Guides has selected three Kaye Scholer partners for inclusion in its The Best of the Best USA 2013 guide:
Henry Morriello (Structured Finance and Securitisation)
Michael Mulitz (Aviation)
William Tanenbaum (Information Technology)
Michael Mulitz was also selected for inclusion in the Aviation Lawyers 2013 guide.
Inclusion in Expert Guides, which evaluates practice areas on a biannual basis, is based entirely on peer review. The research process involves sending more than 4,000 questionnaires to senior practitioners or in-house counsel in each practice area in more than 60 jurisdictions, asking them to nominate leading practitioners based on their work and reputation.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions