Expert Guides has selected three Kaye Scholer partners for inclusion in its The Best of the Best USA 2013 guide:
Henry Morriello (Structured Finance and Securitisation)
Michael Mulitz (Aviation)
William Tanenbaum (Information Technology)
Michael Mulitz was also selected for inclusion in the Aviation Lawyers 2013 guide.
Inclusion in Expert Guides, which evaluates practice areas on a biannual basis, is based entirely on peer review. The research process involves sending more than 4,000 questionnaires to senior practitioners or in-house counsel in each practice area in more than 60 jurisdictions, asking them to nominate leading practitioners based on their work and reputation.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes