Kaye Scholer Partner Rhonda Trotter, Co-Head of the firm’s Trademark, Copyright & False Advertising Practice, has been selected for inclusion in IP Stars-Top 250 Women in IP. This new publication from Legal Media Group’s Managing IP aims to identify the leading female IP lawyers in the United States.
The research for IP Stars-Top 250 Women in IP was conducted as part of Managing IP’s IP Stars 2013, and is based on over 1,000 interviews and surveys by partners and law firms across the United States.
Also of Interest
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Daily Journal Names Malecek Among the “Top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators” August 17, 2016 • Recognitions