Special Counsel Alice Young will be honored by the National Association of Asian American Professionals in New York (NAAAP-NY) as one of the 2013 Most Influential APIA New Yorkers at the inaugural Moon Festival Honoree Gala, to be held at Gotham Hall on Friday, October 25. The event celebrates the achievements of New York’s Asian American community in five categories: Media, Fashion & Design, Culinary Arts, Entrepreneurship and Corporate. Honorees were nominated by members of the NAAAP-NY and selected by an Honoree Committee. Alice will be honored in the Corporate category for her accomplishments on behalf of APIAs in the workplace. All proceeds of the event will benefit the NAAAP-NY Scholarship Fund, instituted over a decade ago to benefit APIA scholars in need in the Greater New York Metro Area.
Alice Young is Special Counsel and Co-Leader of the Asia Pacific Group at Kaye Scholer. She advises multinationals and entrepreneurs on their business activities and investment considerations in the United States and throughout Asia, including complex cross-border transactions and sensitive legal and governmental strategies, and compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). She also assists clients in identifying potential Asian partners and resources.
NAAAP-NY is a non-profit, 501[c], all-volunteer, Pan-Asian American professional organization that promotes the career advancement and leadership development of Asian American professionals in all fields through professional development, community service and social events.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes