Special Counsel Alice Young will be honored by the National Association of Asian American Professionals in New York (NAAAP-NY) as one of the 2013 Most Influential APIA New Yorkers at the inaugural Moon Festival Honoree Gala, to be held at Gotham Hall on Friday, October 25. The event celebrates the achievements of New York’s Asian American community in five categories: Media, Fashion & Design, Culinary Arts, Entrepreneurship and Corporate. Honorees were nominated by members of the NAAAP-NY and selected by an Honoree Committee. Alice will be honored in the Corporate category for her accomplishments on behalf of APIAs in the workplace. All proceeds of the event will benefit the NAAAP-NY Scholarship Fund, instituted over a decade ago to benefit APIA scholars in need in the Greater New York Metro Area.
Alice Young is Special Counsel and Co-Leader of the Asia Pacific Group at Kaye Scholer. She advises multinationals and entrepreneurs on their business activities and investment considerations in the United States and throughout Asia, including complex cross-border transactions and sensitive legal and governmental strategies, and compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). She also assists clients in identifying potential Asian partners and resources.
NAAAP-NY is a non-profit, 501[c], all-volunteer, Pan-Asian American professional organization that promotes the career advancement and leadership development of Asian American professionals in all fields through professional development, community service and social events.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts