Kaye Scholer’s New York Antitrust Practice was recognized as “Highly Recommended” by Global Competition Review in the publication’s overview of the best antitrust practices in the city. GCR praised the firm’s “expertise in the pharmaceutical sector” and noted that our lawyers have advised on several recent high-profile matters in that industry, including Novartis Pharmaceuticals’ $1.5 billion acquisition of Fougera and the dismissal of a seven-year price-fixing litigation in California against 15 leading pharmaceutical companies and their trade organization. The publication also highlighted the firm’s work in other industries, including our representation of Penguin Random House in the e-books investigation, our involvement in the car parts cartel investigation and our defense of Norfolk Southern in a price-fixing class action brought against the largest freight railroad companies in the United States.
Please note that while the feature focused on New York because GCR focuses on practices by city, many of the matters highlighted are collaborative efforts among lawyers in Chicago, Frankfurt, Los Angeles, New York and Washington, DC.
Also of Interest
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Morgenstern, Patterson Assess Second Circuit’s Antitrust Legacy in Fordham Law Review September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles