Kaye Scholer was once again recognized as a recommended law firm in the Frankfurt and Hesse region of Germany in the latest edition of the JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien, with the firm ranked in the areas of Litigation (Regional), Corporate/M&A (Regional), and Restructuring, PPP and Project Finance (Regional/National). We also achieved our first-ever ranking in the Restructuring (National) section, with the publication acknowledging the work done by Partner David von Saucken in increasing the practice’s visibility in Germany.
JUVE highlights Partners Annette Bödeker (Corporate), Ingrid Kalisch, Sandra Pfister (Finance), Wolfgang Leip (Patent Litigation) and Michael Weigel (Litigation) as “frequently recommended” lawyers with Klaus Eyber additionally recognized for his experience in Litigation.
JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien is an annual guide to German commercial law firms and the only book of its kind produced by German publishers for the German market. An editorial team interviews around 12,000 German and international lawyers and their clients for the publication, which presents and evaluates the services of over 600 law firms. It is also published in English as JUVE German Commercial Law Firms.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles