Kaye Scholer was once again recognized as a recommended law firm in the Frankfurt and Hesse region of Germany in the latest edition of the JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien, with the firm ranked in the areas of Litigation (Regional), Corporate/M&A (Regional), and Restructuring, PPP and Project Finance (Regional/National). We also achieved our first-ever ranking in the Restructuring (National) section, with the publication acknowledging the work done by Partner David von Saucken in increasing the practice’s visibility in Germany.
JUVE highlights Partners Annette Bödeker (Corporate), Ingrid Kalisch, Sandra Pfister (Finance), Wolfgang Leip (Patent Litigation) and Michael Weigel (Litigation) as “frequently recommended” lawyers with Klaus Eyber additionally recognized for his experience in Litigation.
JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien is an annual guide to German commercial law firms and the only book of its kind produced by German publishers for the German market. An editorial team interviews around 12,000 German and international lawyers and their clients for the publication, which presents and evaluates the services of over 600 law firms. It is also published in English as JUVE German Commercial Law Firms.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions