Benchmark Litigation 2014 Cites Kaye Scholer for its Commercial Litigation and Product Liability Practices
Kaye Scholer scored two national rankings for its Commercial Litigation and Product Liability practices in the 2014 edition of Benchmark Litigation. In addition, seven of our partners were ranked, as well as our New York and Washington, DC offices.
The following partners were named Litigation Stars: Steven Glickstein, Peter Haveles, Jay Mayesh, Steven Rosenthal and Aaron Rubinstein. James Herschlein and Daniel Reisner were named Future Stars.
According to Benchmark Litigation’s editorial: “Headquartered in New York since 1917, Kaye Scholer is known for its intellectual property and product liability litigation practices. Aaron Rubinstein has been a noted litigation star for several years running, and peers in the commercial area note, ‘I see a lot of Aaron, and he’s always great.’ The profile of securities and commercial litigator Vincent Sama has also been on the rise of late as well. Sama is providing co-counsel in representation of Kenneth Cole Productions and its CEO in connection with shareholder class actions suits filed in New York State Court alleging breaches of fiduciary duty and aiding and abetting breaches of fiduciary duty stemming from the February 2012 announcement that Kenneth D. Cole, a controlling shareholder, submitted a going-private proposal to the Company’s Board of Directors seeking to acquire the outstanding shares of the Company. On June 6, 2012, an Agreement and Plan of Merger was executed whereby Kenneth Cole would acquire the company and take it private. On September 24, 2012, the shareholders of the Company voted to approve the transaction.”
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles