Benchmark Litigation 2014 Cites Kaye Scholer for its Commercial Litigation and Product Liability Practices
Kaye Scholer scored two national rankings for its Commercial Litigation and Product Liability practices in the 2014 edition of Benchmark Litigation. In addition, seven of our partners were ranked, as well as our New York and Washington, DC offices.
The following partners were named Litigation Stars: Steven Glickstein, Peter Haveles, Jay Mayesh, Steven Rosenthal and Aaron Rubinstein. James Herschlein and Daniel Reisner were named Future Stars.
According to Benchmark Litigation’s editorial: “Headquartered in New York since 1917, Kaye Scholer is known for its intellectual property and product liability litigation practices. Aaron Rubinstein has been a noted litigation star for several years running, and peers in the commercial area note, ‘I see a lot of Aaron, and he’s always great.’ The profile of securities and commercial litigator Vincent Sama has also been on the rise of late as well. Sama is providing co-counsel in representation of Kenneth Cole Productions and its CEO in connection with shareholder class actions suits filed in New York State Court alleging breaches of fiduciary duty and aiding and abetting breaches of fiduciary duty stemming from the February 2012 announcement that Kenneth D. Cole, a controlling shareholder, submitted a going-private proposal to the Company’s Board of Directors seeking to acquire the outstanding shares of the Company. On June 6, 2012, an Agreement and Plan of Merger was executed whereby Kenneth Cole would acquire the company and take it private. On September 24, 2012, the shareholders of the Company voted to approve the transaction.”
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions