Kaye Scholer Client Debussy DTC PLC Shortlisted for Structured Finance Deal of the Year at IFLR European Awards
International Financial Law Review (IFLR) has shortlisted Kaye Scholer client Debussy DTC PLC’s recent CMBS for Structured Finance and Securitization Deal of the Year as part of its 2014 European Awards.
Kaye Scholer advised Debussy DTC PLC as Issuer in relation to the £263m CMBS transaction, arranged by Cairn Capital in order to refinance the UK property portfolio of Toys R Us. Backed by Toy R Us suburban big box retail stores, the Debussy CMBS was the first non-prime European commercial real estate securitization transaction since the 2008 financial crisis, and reaffirmed the recovery for CMBS transactions now underway in the European market.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by London Structured Finance Partner Stuart Axford and included Tax Partner Daniel Lewin and Bankruptcy Associate Tanyel Serpemen from London, as well as Willys Schneider, David Sausen, Kathleen Wechter and Ken Mason from New York.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes