Kaye Scholer Client Debussy DTC PLC Shortlisted for Structured Finance Deal of the Year at IFLR European Awards
International Financial Law Review (IFLR) has shortlisted Kaye Scholer client Debussy DTC PLC’s recent CMBS for Structured Finance and Securitization Deal of the Year as part of its 2014 European Awards.
Kaye Scholer advised Debussy DTC PLC as Issuer in relation to the £263m CMBS transaction, arranged by Cairn Capital in order to refinance the UK property portfolio of Toys R Us. Backed by Toy R Us suburban big box retail stores, the Debussy CMBS was the first non-prime European commercial real estate securitization transaction since the 2008 financial crisis, and reaffirmed the recovery for CMBS transactions now underway in the European market.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by London Structured Finance Partner Stuart Axford and included Tax Partner Daniel Lewin and Bankruptcy Associate Tanyel Serpemen from London, as well as Willys Schneider, David Sausen, Kathleen Wechter and Ken Mason from New York.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles