Kaye Scholer Client Debussy DTC PLC Shortlisted for Structured Finance Deal of the Year at IFLR European Awards
International Financial Law Review (IFLR) has shortlisted Kaye Scholer client Debussy DTC PLC’s recent CMBS for Structured Finance and Securitization Deal of the Year as part of its 2014 European Awards.
Kaye Scholer advised Debussy DTC PLC as Issuer in relation to the £263m CMBS transaction, arranged by Cairn Capital in order to refinance the UK property portfolio of Toys R Us. Backed by Toy R Us suburban big box retail stores, the Debussy CMBS was the first non-prime European commercial real estate securitization transaction since the 2008 financial crisis, and reaffirmed the recovery for CMBS transactions now underway in the European market.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by London Structured Finance Partner Stuart Axford and included Tax Partner Daniel Lewin and Bankruptcy Associate Tanyel Serpemen from London, as well as Willys Schneider, David Sausen, Kathleen Wechter and Ken Mason from New York.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions