Seventeen Kaye Scholer lawyers were honored as 2013 Empire State Counsel by the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) at its annual Justice for All Luncheon on January 30, 2014.
NYSBA gives the honorific title of "Empire State Counsel" to members who provide 50 or more hours of pro bono legal service to persons of limited financial means and/or to not-for-profit, governmental or public services organizations that address those persons' legal needs. Empire State Counsel are also recognized on NYSBA's website and by the New York Law Journal.
Kaye Scholer's Empire State Counsel are: Partners Lori Leskin and Jay Waks, Special Counsel Glenn Pogust and William Zifchak, and Associates Candice Andalia, Tanya Blocker, Ori Blum, Amanda Croushore, John Csuka, Larissa Eustice, David Kerschner, Peter Lattanzio, Michel Pignatiello, Leo Rakitin, Peter Roth, Philip Smithback and Diana Sterk.
Also of Interest
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Pro Bono Victory for Father Falsely Accused of Child Abuse July 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Chicago Team Receives 2016 Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service May 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Are “Prevailing Parties” in Transgender Birth Certificate Case... May 10, 2016 • Client Successes
- Assad Rajani Awarded Two California Pro Bono Distinctions April 26, 2016 • Recognitions
- Jungermann and Steger Counsel Water Integrity Network on Libel Law March 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Ninth Circuit’s En Banc Decision in Wolfson Validates Kaye Scholer Pro Bono Efforts... February 3, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Pro Bono Efforts Help Preserve Kansas’ Independent Judiciary January 4, 2016 • Client Successes