Three members of Kaye Scholer’s Trademark, Copyright & False Advertising Practice were recognized in World Trademark Review 1000 2014 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals. New York Partner Paul Llewellyn and Los Angeles Partner Rhonda Trotter, co-heads of the practice, were recognized for enforcement and litigation, while Washington, DC Counsel John Rynkiewicz was featured for prosecution and strategy.
WTR 1000 also singled out the firm’s California practice, crediting its “practical, assured approach, positive results and deep sector-specific awareness,” and noting that the firm “gamely tackles unchartered territory and often takes on the most taxing questions posed by the trademark sphere.”
Published by World Trademark Review, the WTR 1000 is the only standalone publication to recommend individual practitioners and their firms exclusively in the trademark field.
Also of Interest
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Daily Journal Names Malecek Among the “Top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators” August 17, 2016 • Recognitions