Expert Guides selected Kaye Scholer Partners Robert Bell and Saul Morgenstern, Co-Heads of the firm’s Antitrust Practice, for inclusion in its 2014 guide to Competition and Antitrust.
Inclusion in Expert Guides, which evaluates practice areas on a biannual basis, is based entirely on peer review. The research process involves sending more than 4,000 questionnaires to senior practitioners or in-house counsel in each practice area in more than 60 jurisdictions, asking them to nominate leading practitioners based on their work and reputation.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Handelsblatt Rechtsboard Publishes Steger’s Article on German Competition... July 25, 2016 • Articles
- Are You Acquiring Voting Securities with Investment Intent? It Depends on Who’s Asking July 22, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Three Kaye Scholer Partners Named Among Benchmark Litigation’s Top 250 Women... June 29, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- Morgenstern & Antitrust Practice Profiled in GCR's “New York’s Competition Bar” April 21, 2016 • Media Mentions