Kaye Scholer Partner Diane Holt Frankle was honored as Lawyer of the Year for Mentoring (Private Practice) at the 2014 Chambers USA Women in Law Awards. The awards were presented at a ceremony held at The Harvard Club of New York on April 9, 2014.
A partner in the Corporate Department of Kaye Scholer’s Palo Alto office, Frankle focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, disclosure, anti-takeover counseling, internal investigations, public offerings and executive compensation. Despite her busy legal practice, she manages to also devote time to promoting diversity in the legal and business worlds. An active member of Kaye Scholer’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Frankle is also on the Steering Committee of the Women’s Initiative Network, which was created to enhance the networking and business development skills of the firm’s women lawyers. She also frequently co-hosts “Women in M&A” receptions, evenings of dinner and conversation with approximately 70 senior women professionals active in M&A in Silicon Valley, including C-level executives, senior M&A counsel for Silicon Valley companies, and venture capital and private equity fund executives.
The Chambers Women in Law Awards honor outstanding female in-house counsel and private practice lawyers who are committed to furthering the advancement of women in the law.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles