Kaye Scholer Partner Diane Holt Frankle was honored as Lawyer of the Year for Mentoring (Private Practice) at the 2014 Chambers USA Women in Law Awards. The awards were presented at a ceremony held at The Harvard Club of New York on April 9, 2014.
A partner in the Corporate Department of Kaye Scholer’s Palo Alto office, Frankle focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, disclosure, anti-takeover counseling, internal investigations, public offerings and executive compensation. Despite her busy legal practice, she manages to also devote time to promoting diversity in the legal and business worlds. An active member of Kaye Scholer’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Frankle is also on the Steering Committee of the Women’s Initiative Network, which was created to enhance the networking and business development skills of the firm’s women lawyers. She also frequently co-hosts “Women in M&A” receptions, evenings of dinner and conversation with approximately 70 senior women professionals active in M&A in Silicon Valley, including C-level executives, senior M&A counsel for Silicon Valley companies, and venture capital and private equity fund executives.
The Chambers Women in Law Awards honor outstanding female in-house counsel and private practice lawyers who are committed to furthering the advancement of women in the law.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes