Kaye Scholer Partner Diane Holt Frankle was honored as Lawyer of the Year for Mentoring (Private Practice) at the 2014 Chambers USA Women in Law Awards. The awards were presented at a ceremony held at The Harvard Club of New York on April 9, 2014.
A partner in the Corporate Department of Kaye Scholer’s Palo Alto office, Frankle focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, disclosure, anti-takeover counseling, internal investigations, public offerings and executive compensation. Despite her busy legal practice, she manages to also devote time to promoting diversity in the legal and business worlds. An active member of Kaye Scholer’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Frankle is also on the Steering Committee of the Women’s Initiative Network, which was created to enhance the networking and business development skills of the firm’s women lawyers. She also frequently co-hosts “Women in M&A” receptions, evenings of dinner and conversation with approximately 70 senior women professionals active in M&A in Silicon Valley, including C-level executives, senior M&A counsel for Silicon Valley companies, and venture capital and private equity fund executives.
The Chambers Women in Law Awards honor outstanding female in-house counsel and private practice lawyers who are committed to furthering the advancement of women in the law.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes