Kaye Scholer Complex Commercial Litigation Partner Catherine Schumacher has been named to Law360’s Rising Stars list for 2014, which honors individuals under 40 whose “legal accomplishments belie their age.” Schumacher, previously selected for this honor in 2010, was recognized for her successes in the field of securities law. Noting that she “does not shy away from a fight” and “has racked up an impressive list of clients in her comparatively short career,” Law360 highlighted Schumacher’s ongoing representation of former AIG Chief Financial officer Howard I. Smith in a series of high-profile litigations, as well as her recent victory on behalf of Kenneth Cole Productions Inc. in a class action brought by minority shareholders, as reasons for her recognition as a Rising Star.
Law360 reviewed more than one thousand nominations across 28 practice areas before making its final Rising Stars selection.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions