Kaye Scholer Complex Commercial Litigation Partner Catherine Schumacher has been named to Law360’s Rising Stars list for 2014, which honors individuals under 40 whose “legal accomplishments belie their age.” Schumacher, previously selected for this honor in 2010, was recognized for her successes in the field of securities law. Noting that she “does not shy away from a fight” and “has racked up an impressive list of clients in her comparatively short career,” Law360 highlighted Schumacher’s ongoing representation of former AIG Chief Financial officer Howard I. Smith in a series of high-profile litigations, as well as her recent victory on behalf of Kenneth Cole Productions Inc. in a class action brought by minority shareholders, as reasons for her recognition as a Rising Star.
Law360 reviewed more than one thousand nominations across 28 practice areas before making its final Rising Stars selection.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes