Kaye Scholer Complex Commercial Litigation Partner Catherine Schumacher has been named to Law360’s Rising Stars list for 2014, which honors individuals under 40 whose “legal accomplishments belie their age.” Schumacher, previously selected for this honor in 2010, was recognized for her successes in the field of securities law. Noting that she “does not shy away from a fight” and “has racked up an impressive list of clients in her comparatively short career,” Law360 highlighted Schumacher’s ongoing representation of former AIG Chief Financial officer Howard I. Smith in a series of high-profile litigations, as well as her recent victory on behalf of Kenneth Cole Productions Inc. in a class action brought by minority shareholders, as reasons for her recognition as a Rising Star.
Law360 reviewed more than one thousand nominations across 28 practice areas before making its final Rising Stars selection.
Also of Interest
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles