Catherine Schumacher Honored as a Rising Star in Litigation at the 2014 Americas Women in Business Law Awards
Kaye Scholer Partner Catherine Schumacher was awarded “Rising Star: Litigation” at the third annual Euromoney Americas Women in Business Law Awards, held at Essex House in New York on June 5, 2014. Schumacher, who concentrates her practice in complex commercial litigation, securities and derivative litigation, and internal and government investigations, was one of eight lawyers shortlisted in the category. The Euromoney Americas Women in Business Law Awards honor women lawyers for their professional accomplishments, advocacy and influence in their field of law based on research and submissions.
This is the third time Schumacher has been recognized for her accomplishments in 2014. She was also recently named to Crain’s “40 Under 40” list, which recognizes a select group of professionals who have realized early success, and was honored by Law360 as one of the publication’s Rising Stars in securities law.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes