Catherine Schumacher Honored as a Rising Star in Litigation at the 2014 Americas Women in Business Law Awards
Kaye Scholer Partner Catherine Schumacher was awarded “Rising Star: Litigation” at the third annual Euromoney Americas Women in Business Law Awards, held at Essex House in New York on June 5, 2014. Schumacher, who concentrates her practice in complex commercial litigation, securities and derivative litigation, and internal and government investigations, was one of eight lawyers shortlisted in the category. The Euromoney Americas Women in Business Law Awards honor women lawyers for their professional accomplishments, advocacy and influence in their field of law based on research and submissions.
This is the third time Schumacher has been recognized for her accomplishments in 2014. She was also recently named to Crain’s “40 Under 40” list, which recognizes a select group of professionals who have realized early success, and was honored by Law360 as one of the publication’s Rising Stars in securities law.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions