First time our California practice recognized
Kaye Scholer’s Intellectual Property Department has been recognized for its California patent litigation practice and its New York patent litigation and transactional capabilities in the third annual IAM Patent 1000 guide. This is the first time our California practice has been recognized by the guide, which noted that our Palo Alto-based IP team “understands the needs of executives and does a sterling job aligning litigation strategy with the corporate game plan.” The publication also acknowledged Kaye Scholer as a leader in the life sciences sector, noting that the firm is “continually selected by the world’s leading pharmaceutical innovators to handle litigation involving their marquee products. It is an industry frontrunner thanks to the sterling analytical skills, encyclopedic legal knowledge and tenacity of its attorneys.”
In addition to the practice rankings, Partners Aaron Stiefel, David Barr and Daniel DiNapoli were all recognized for patent litigation in New York, while Partner Michael Malecek was ranked for patent litigation in California. In addition, Special Counsel Gerald Sobel was recognized as a “luminary” in the world of IP law.
IAM Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Practitioners identifies the top patent practitioners in key jurisdictions around the globe.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles