Kaye Scholer Honored with The Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs Outstanding Achievement Award
Kaye Scholer was presented with The Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs Outstanding Achievement Award in recognition of the firm’s work with the Committee’s Equal Employment Opportunity Project on an employment discrimination case.
Associate Jeremy M. White accepted the award, presented on June 18 at the Committee’s 2014 Wiley A. Branton Luncheon. Jeremy led the Washington, DC-based team who handled this matter, which also included Associate William Li and former associate Chimera Bowen, and was supervised by Partner and Co-Leader of Kaye Scholer’s Employment & Labor Practice Kerry Alan Scanlon.
Also of Interest
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Named a Law360 Pro Bono Firm of the Year October 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Pro Bono Victory for Father Falsely Accused of Child Abuse July 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Chicago Team Receives 2016 Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service May 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Are “Prevailing Parties” in Transgender Birth Certificate Case... May 10, 2016 • Client Successes
- Assad Rajani Awarded Two California Pro Bono Distinctions April 26, 2016 • Recognitions