Four Kaye Scholer lawyers from our Frankfurt office have been recognized across several disciplines as “Life Science Stars” in Germany in the 2014 edition of LMG Life Sciences Europe.
Annette Bödeker – Finance & Transactional: Corporate & Commercial, M&A, Venture Capital
Gottfried Freier – Finance & Transactional: Corporate & Commercial, Licensing & Cooperation, M&A
Sebastian Jungermann – Non-IP Litigation: Competition/Antitrust
Wolfgang Leip – Intellectual Property: General Patent Litigation
Euromoney’s LMG Life Sciences highlights individuals and firms that play an important role in guiding products through their life cycles. Kaye Scholer’s multidisciplinary Life Sciences Group represents pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech and health tech firms in every stage of a product’s life cycle. We take a holistic approach in addressing the issues and exploiting the opportunities that affect the very foundations of the life sciences sector.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes