Four Kaye Scholer lawyers from our Frankfurt office have been recognized across several disciplines as “Life Science Stars” in Germany in the 2014 edition of LMG Life Sciences Europe.
Annette Bödeker – Finance & Transactional: Corporate & Commercial, M&A, Venture Capital
Gottfried Freier – Finance & Transactional: Corporate & Commercial, Licensing & Cooperation, M&A
Sebastian Jungermann – Non-IP Litigation: Competition/Antitrust
Wolfgang Leip – Intellectual Property: General Patent Litigation
Euromoney’s LMG Life Sciences highlights individuals and firms that play an important role in guiding products through their life cycles. Kaye Scholer’s multidisciplinary Life Sciences Group represents pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech and health tech firms in every stage of a product’s life cycle. We take a holistic approach in addressing the issues and exploiting the opportunities that affect the very foundations of the life sciences sector.
Also of Interest
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Daily Journal Names Malecek Among the “Top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators” August 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Lonza in Acquisition of InterHealth Nutraceuticals August 16, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- 3D Printing: New Life Sciences Technology and Old Product Liability Claims August 1, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Pfizer in Acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics August 1, 2016 • Client Successes