Kaye Scholer Corporate Partner Diane Holt Frankle was chosen by The Recorder as one of its 2014 Women Leaders in Tech Law. The annual feature recognizes 50 women throughout the state of California who lead the way for other women seeking roles in the tech economy.
Frankle advises technology and biotech companies on a full range of transactional work as well as corporate governance issues. Because of her deep experience in advising on Silicon Valley M&A, she is able to advise clients on industry norms and market terms, and guide them to successful outcomes.
The honorees will be profiled in a special section of the publication on September 22, and recognized at an awards reception on September 23 at the JW Marriott in San Francisco.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles