Kaye Scholer Corporate Partner Diane Holt Frankle was chosen by The Recorder as one of its 2014 Women Leaders in Tech Law. The annual feature recognizes 50 women throughout the state of California who lead the way for other women seeking roles in the tech economy.
Frankle advises technology and biotech companies on a full range of transactional work as well as corporate governance issues. Because of her deep experience in advising on Silicon Valley M&A, she is able to advise clients on industry norms and market terms, and guide them to successful outcomes.
The honorees will be profiled in a special section of the publication on September 22, and recognized at an awards reception on September 23 at the JW Marriott in San Francisco.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles