Kaye Scholer Corporate Partner Diane Holt Frankle was chosen by The Recorder as one of its 2014 Women Leaders in Tech Law. The annual feature recognizes 50 women throughout the state of California who lead the way for other women seeking roles in the tech economy.
Frankle advises technology and biotech companies on a full range of transactional work as well as corporate governance issues. Because of her deep experience in advising on Silicon Valley M&A, she is able to advise clients on industry norms and market terms, and guide them to successful outcomes.
The honorees will be profiled in a special section of the publication on September 22, and recognized at an awards reception on September 23 at the JW Marriott in San Francisco.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes