Kaye Scholer Partner Rhonda Trotter, Co-Head of the firm’s Trademark, Copyright & False Advertising Practice, has been selected for inclusion in Managing IP’s IP Stars - Top 250 Women in IP for the second year in a row. This publication aims to identify the leading female IP lawyers in the United States.
The research for Managing IP’s IP Stars - Top 250 Women in IP is conducted as part of the annual Managing IP Handbook “IP Stars” and is based on extensive interviews and surveys by partners and law firms across the United States.
Also of Interest
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles