Kaye Scholer was one of 18 firms highlighted on Turnarounds & Workouts’ “European Restructuring Practices of Major US Law Firms” list. This is the second consecutive year that we have been recognized in this special report, which appeared in the publication’s September 2014 issue.
The list noted several of our most significant matters, including our representation of Hatfield Philips International as special servicer in the €320 million liquidation of the Karstadt real estate portfolio, as well as our representation of the convertible bondholders in the €4 billion restructuring of IVG Immobilien AG, one of the largest restructurings in the German market in 2013. Bankruptcy & Restructuring Partners David von Saucken and Paul Atherton were recognized as “senior professionals” in Europe, and Mike Solow and Mark Liscio were also listed as Co-Chairs of our Bankruptcy & Restructuring Department.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Succeeds on Behalf of Term Loan Lenders in Defeating Confirmation... October 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards August 22, 2016 • Recognitions