Kaye Scholer was one of 18 firms highlighted on Turnarounds & Workouts’ “European Restructuring Practices of Major US Law Firms” list. This is the second consecutive year that we have been recognized in this special report, which appeared in the publication’s September 2014 issue.
The list noted several of our most significant matters, including our representation of Hatfield Philips International as special servicer in the €320 million liquidation of the Karstadt real estate portfolio, as well as our representation of the convertible bondholders in the €4 billion restructuring of IVG Immobilien AG, one of the largest restructurings in the German market in 2013. Bankruptcy & Restructuring Partners David von Saucken and Paul Atherton were recognized as “senior professionals” in Europe, and Mike Solow and Mark Liscio were also listed as Co-Chairs of our Bankruptcy & Restructuring Department.
Also of Interest
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards August 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- LSTA Distressed vs. Par/Near Par Secondary Trading Documents—A Review and Analysis June 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Brexit—What We Know June 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards June 13, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions