Three of Kaye Scholer’s London partners were ranked in the most recent edition of Chambers UK for their capabilities in corporate and finance transactional work:
Stuart Axford was recognized by his clients for being a "technically able, very client-friendly" lawyer in Capital Markets: Securitization law in London. He focuses his practice on large and highly complex transactions in the area of securitization and structured credits, with additional experience in refinancing and restructuring schemes.
Simon Firth was noted by clients for his “excellent, very efficient” work in Investment Funds: Hedge Funds law across the entire UK. His broad funds experience covers the establishment, promotion, regulation and operation of closed and open-ended investment funds including hedge, private equity, property and UCITS funds.
Philip Perrotta, who joined Kaye Scholer in October 2014, was ranked in the area of UK-wide Asset Finance: Aviation Finance. He acts for a broad range of significant aircraft lenders, lessors and operators globally, principally on secured debt and leasing matters, and was described by Chambers as “a key figure advising airlines in aircraft financing transactions."
Kaye Scholer’s London office is centrally focused on corporate, finance and transactional activity, with a deep bench of senior lawyers adept at guiding deal participants through complex domestic, cross-border and transatlantic transactions. The firm leverages its relationships with leading investment banks, private equity funds, international corporations and financial advisors to bring its intimate knowledge and understanding of US and UK markets to businesses in the aviation sector looking to transact across the pond and internationally.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions