Three of Kaye Scholer’s London partners were ranked in the most recent edition of Chambers UK for their capabilities in corporate and finance transactional work:
Stuart Axford was recognized by his clients for being a "technically able, very client-friendly" lawyer in Capital Markets: Securitization law in London. He focuses his practice on large and highly complex transactions in the area of securitization and structured credits, with additional experience in refinancing and restructuring schemes.
Simon Firth was noted by clients for his “excellent, very efficient” work in Investment Funds: Hedge Funds law across the entire UK. His broad funds experience covers the establishment, promotion, regulation and operation of closed and open-ended investment funds including hedge, private equity, property and UCITS funds.
Philip Perrotta, who joined Kaye Scholer in October 2014, was ranked in the area of UK-wide Asset Finance: Aviation Finance. He acts for a broad range of significant aircraft lenders, lessors and operators globally, principally on secured debt and leasing matters, and was described by Chambers as “a key figure advising airlines in aircraft financing transactions."
Kaye Scholer’s London office is centrally focused on corporate, finance and transactional activity, with a deep bench of senior lawyers adept at guiding deal participants through complex domestic, cross-border and transatlantic transactions. The firm leverages its relationships with leading investment banks, private equity funds, international corporations and financial advisors to bring its intimate knowledge and understanding of US and UK markets to businesses in the aviation sector looking to transact across the pond and internationally.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts