The Legal 500 Asia Pacific has recommended Kaye Scholer’s Shanghai office for its Corporate and M&A and Private Equity/Venture Capital practices in China.
Kaye Scholer’s Shanghai office assists multinational corporations and private equity funds in their investments in the PRC. Lawyers in the office are experienced in corporate transactions involving cross-border investments, international joint ventures and wholly foreign-owned enterprises, and also advise PRC companies regarding international investments and other matters in the United States. Recent representative matters include advising Costco in its high-profile and very successful launching of its online store on Alibaba’s Tmall Global, Owens Corning in its long-term strategic alliance with glass fibre producer Taishan Fiberglass, a subsidiary of China National Materials Group, Sinoma, and Orchid Asia Group Management, Ltd. in its private equity investment in a China-based healthcare company.
The Legal 500 assesses the strengths of law firms in 106 jurisdictions based on feedback from 250,000 clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles