The Legal 500 Asia Pacific has recommended Kaye Scholer’s Shanghai office for its Corporate and M&A and Private Equity/Venture Capital practices in China.
Kaye Scholer’s Shanghai office assists multinational corporations and private equity funds in their investments in the PRC. Lawyers in the office are experienced in corporate transactions involving cross-border investments, international joint ventures and wholly foreign-owned enterprises, and also advise PRC companies regarding international investments and other matters in the United States. Recent representative matters include advising Costco in its high-profile and very successful launching of its online store on Alibaba’s Tmall Global, Owens Corning in its long-term strategic alliance with glass fibre producer Taishan Fiberglass, a subsidiary of China National Materials Group, Sinoma, and Orchid Asia Group Management, Ltd. in its private equity investment in a China-based healthcare company.
The Legal 500 assesses the strengths of law firms in 106 jurisdictions based on feedback from 250,000 clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and interviews with leading private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers who have unrivalled experience in the legal market.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts