Frankfurt-based Litigation partner Klaus Eyber is the recipient of Corporate INTL’s 2015 “Breach of Contract Lawyer of the Year” (Germany) award. Corporate INTL is a worldwide publication for business leaders, professional advisers and financial providers, and its independently researched awards honor professionals who demonstrate excellence in expertise and service.
Eyber, who is consistently recognized by Chambers Global, The Legal 500 Germany and JUVE German Commercial Law Firms, practices in both litigation and transactional areas. He has handled IPOs and mergers and acquisitions for major international companies, especially in the IT, telecommunications and financial services areas, and is particularly focused on damage compensation issues and forensic services.
Eyber excels in advising entities that have suffered substantial damage caused by fraud, tort, negligence, mismanagement or breach of contract. His representative work in this area includes representing a market-leading US telecommunication company in its international enforcement of multibillion damage claims against Turkish billionaire family Uzan and Turkish telecommunication company Telsim.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles