Frankfurt-based Litigation partner Klaus Eyber is the recipient of Corporate INTL’s 2015 “Breach of Contract Lawyer of the Year” (Germany) award. Corporate INTL is a worldwide publication for business leaders, professional advisers and financial providers, and its independently researched awards honor professionals who demonstrate excellence in expertise and service.
Eyber, who is consistently recognized by Chambers Global, The Legal 500 Germany and JUVE German Commercial Law Firms, practices in both litigation and transactional areas. He has handled IPOs and mergers and acquisitions for major international companies, especially in the IT, telecommunications and financial services areas, and is particularly focused on damage compensation issues and forensic services.
Eyber excels in advising entities that have suffered substantial damage caused by fraud, tort, negligence, mismanagement or breach of contract. His representative work in this area includes representing a market-leading US telecommunication company in its international enforcement of multibillion damage claims against Turkish billionaire family Uzan and Turkish telecommunication company Telsim.
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters