Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office was recommended for its Corporate Law: International and Commercial Litigation capabilities in the latest edition of The Legal 500 Deutschland.
The Corporate team’s “strong international network” was praised by The Legal 500, which cited Partner Annette Bödeker’s skill in handling corporate matters in the life sciences sector as well as Partner Sebastian Jungermann’s extensive knowledge of the competition law relevant to these transactions. The Litigation team was described as “very professional” by the guide, which also singled out Partner Klaus Eyber for recommendation.
Researchers surveyed more than 1,500 lawyers at more than 400 leading law firms in Germany, as well as thousands of clients, to determine who merited inclusion in The Legal 500 Deutschland 2015.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions