Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office was recommended for its Corporate Law: International and Commercial Litigation capabilities in the latest edition of The Legal 500 Deutschland.
The Corporate team’s “strong international network” was praised by The Legal 500, which cited Partner Annette Bödeker’s skill in handling corporate matters in the life sciences sector as well as Partner Sebastian Jungermann’s extensive knowledge of the competition law relevant to these transactions. The Litigation team was described as “very professional” by the guide, which also singled out Partner Klaus Eyber for recommendation.
Researchers surveyed more than 1,500 lawyers at more than 400 leading law firms in Germany, as well as thousands of clients, to determine who merited inclusion in The Legal 500 Deutschland 2015.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts