Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office was recommended for its Corporate Law: International and Commercial Litigation capabilities in the latest edition of The Legal 500 Deutschland.
The Corporate team’s “strong international network” was praised by The Legal 500, which cited Partner Annette Bödeker’s skill in handling corporate matters in the life sciences sector as well as Partner Sebastian Jungermann’s extensive knowledge of the competition law relevant to these transactions. The Litigation team was described as “very professional” by the guide, which also singled out Partner Klaus Eyber for recommendation.
Researchers surveyed more than 1,500 lawyers at more than 400 leading law firms in Germany, as well as thousands of clients, to determine who merited inclusion in The Legal 500 Deutschland 2015.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles