Law360 has named Kaye Scholer a 2014 Life Sciences practice group of the year, recognizing the firm’s significant litigation and transactional successes for clients in the sector. In its profile of Kaye Scholer’s Life Sciences team, Law360 highlights our varied litigation work, including product liability and qui tam cases, MDLs and IP disputes, and equally wide-ranging transactional experience, including M&A and strategic deals, on behalf of leading life sciences clients.
The feature also extensively quotes Kaye Scholer Life Sciences Practice Co-Chairs, Washington, DC-based William Hoffman and New York-based Andres Liivak. William says “Across all the functional areas of our practice, we’ve been doing some of the toughest and most challenging projects for our clients that they have.” Andres added: “We’re being trusted with increasingly important deals by each of our life sciences clients.”
Law360 received a record 683 submissions for this year’s series, its fifth, and selected winners across 26 practice areas for honors. The other firms that received Life Sciences recognition this year are Covington, Lathan & Watkins, Morgan Lewis, Skadden, Sullivan & Cromwell and White & Case.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Daily Journal Names Malecek Among the “Top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators” August 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Lonza in Acquisition of InterHealth Nutraceuticals August 16, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Juries Rebuff Prosecutors in Recent Trials of Health Care Executives July 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Secures First Circuit Win on Behalf of Novartis in False Claims Act Lawsuit July 14, 2016 • Client Successes