The third edition of Managing Intellectual Property magazine has named the following 10 Kaye Scholer Intellectual Property partners to its “IP Stars” list.
- David Barr, Patent Litigation
- David Benyacar, Patent Litigation
- Daniel DiNapoli, Patent Litigation
- Paul Llewellyn, Trademark, Copyright & False Advertising
- Michael Malecek, Patent Litigation
- Peter Root, Patent Litigation
- Aaron Stiefel, Patent Litigation
- William Tanenbaum, IP & Technology Transactions
- Rhonda Trotter, Trademark, Copyright & False Advertising
- Robert Unikel, IP Litigation
The magazine also ranked the firm’s overall intellectual property capabilities in the following areas: Bio/Life Sciences; Patent–Contentious; and Trademark–Contentious.
Managing Intellectual Property’s IP Stars is “the definitive guide to leading IP firms and lawyers.” It identifies and analyzes the leading IP firms and attorneys in all 50 US states and Washington DC to provide deeper insights to the complex US IP legal market for in-house counsel at Fortune 500 companies.
Also of Interest
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles