Kaye Scholer Partner Zaldwaynaka (Z) Scott, co-chair of the firm’s Chicago White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations Practice, was ranked fourth on Leading Lawyers’ 2015 “Top Ten Women in Criminal Defense” list.
The influential list is comprised of Illinois-based lawyers who were most often recommended by their peers in a statewide survey.
Z has tried numerous criminal and civil cases in federal district court, represented companies and individuals in federal grand jury investigations and in federal criminal cases, and conducted numerous internal investigations across a broad range of industries.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Succeeds on Behalf of Term Loan Lenders in Defeating Confirmation... October 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions