Kaye Scholer Partner Zaldwaynaka (Z) Scott, co-chair of the firm’s Chicago White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations Practice, was ranked fourth on Leading Lawyers’ 2015 “Top Ten Women in Criminal Defense” list.
The influential list is comprised of Illinois-based lawyers who were most often recommended by their peers in a statewide survey.
Z has tried numerous criminal and civil cases in federal district court, represented companies and individuals in federal grand jury investigations and in federal criminal cases, and conducted numerous internal investigations across a broad range of industries.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles