Kaye Scholer Partner Zaldwaynaka (Z) Scott, co-chair of the firm’s Chicago White Collar Litigation and Internal Investigations Practice, was ranked fourth on Leading Lawyers’ 2015 “Top Ten Women in Criminal Defense” list.
The influential list is comprised of Illinois-based lawyers who were most often recommended by their peers in a statewide survey.
Z has tried numerous criminal and civil cases in federal district court, represented companies and individuals in federal grand jury investigations and in federal criminal cases, and conducted numerous internal investigations across a broad range of industries.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes