Euromoney Legal Media Group has revealed its shortlist for the 2015 “Americas Women in Business Law Awards." These individual practice area awards recognize the best lawyer in each practice area category.
Partner Madlyn Primoff is nominated within the “Best in Insolvency & Restructuring” category, and Partner Pam Yates is being considered for “Best in Life Sciences.”
Congratulations to both Madlyn and Pam on their nominations. The winners will be announced at the official awards ceremony on Thursday, June 3.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes