Expert Guides has included two Kaye Scholer Partners in its The Best of the Best USA 2015 guide. Henry Morriello, Chair of the Finance Department and Head of the Structured Finance Practice, was added to Structured Finance and Securitization. William Tanenbaum, Head of Kaye Scholer’s IP & Technology Transactions Group, was included within the Information Technology category.
Tanenbaum and IP Partner Daniel DiNapoli were also included in the recent Patent Practitioners 2015 guide.
Expert Guides evaluate practice areas on a biannual basis and the guides are based entirely on peer review. The research process involves sending questionnaires to senior practitioners or in-house counsel in each practice area in more than 60 jurisdictions, asking them to nominate leading practitioners based on their work and reputation.
As certain practices are evaluated by Expert Guides on a biannual basis, Partner Michael Mulitz is also noted on the Best of the Best USA list for his 2014 Aviation and Structured Finance and Securitization distinction.
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions