Expert Guides has included two Kaye Scholer Partners in its The Best of the Best USA 2015 guide. Henry Morriello, Chair of the Finance Department and Head of the Structured Finance Practice, was added to Structured Finance and Securitization. William Tanenbaum, Head of Kaye Scholer’s IP & Technology Transactions Group, was included within the Information Technology category.
Tanenbaum and IP Partner Daniel DiNapoli were also included in the recent Patent Practitioners 2015 guide.
Expert Guides evaluate practice areas on a biannual basis and the guides are based entirely on peer review. The research process involves sending questionnaires to senior practitioners or in-house counsel in each practice area in more than 60 jurisdictions, asking them to nominate leading practitioners based on their work and reputation.
As certain practices are evaluated by Expert Guides on a biannual basis, Partner Michael Mulitz is also noted on the Best of the Best USA list for his 2014 Aviation and Structured Finance and Securitization distinction.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions