Expert Guides has included two Kaye Scholer Partners in its The Best of the Best USA 2015 guide. Henry Morriello, Chair of the Finance Department and Head of the Structured Finance Practice, was added to Structured Finance and Securitization. William Tanenbaum, Head of Kaye Scholer’s IP & Technology Transactions Group, was included within the Information Technology category.
Tanenbaum and IP Partner Daniel DiNapoli were also included in the recent Patent Practitioners 2015 guide.
Expert Guides evaluate practice areas on a biannual basis and the guides are based entirely on peer review. The research process involves sending questionnaires to senior practitioners or in-house counsel in each practice area in more than 60 jurisdictions, asking them to nominate leading practitioners based on their work and reputation.
As certain practices are evaluated by Expert Guides on a biannual basis, Partner Michael Mulitz is also noted on the Best of the Best USA list for his 2014 Aviation and Structured Finance and Securitization distinction.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles