The June 2015 issue of India Business Law Journal (IBLJ) recognizes Kaye Scholer as a top international “Firm to Watch” for India-related work. IBLJ highlights both the firm’s and partner Sidanth Rajagopal’s work.
“Renowned for its aviation finance and leasing practice, Kaye Scholer wins work on a wide array of commercial, cargo and private jet aircraft transactions,” IBLJ says. The publication notes that Sid and Philip Perrotta joined our market-leading Aviation Finance practice as partners last year, adding that we have since then “acted for Abric Leasing in its dealings with Alliance Air in India; SpiceJet in its restructuring of various lease agreements and workouts with lessors; and Veling in relation to its aircraft repossession in India.”
According to IBLJ, client perceptions of our partner and capabilities are also strong. Brett Hurst, a director at Abric Leasing, describes the firm as “exceptional . . . a dedicated team willing to work all hours to meet deadlines and ensure the job is done correctly.” He specifically commends Sid’s “personal touch” and ability to understand a client’s requirements, saying he is “very pleasant to work with.”
Read the full excerpt in India Business Law Journal (with subscription).
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- ETF.com Featured Moriarty in “How ‘Women in ETFs’ is Making Inroads” August 5, 2016 • Media Mentions