The June 2015 issue of India Business Law Journal (IBLJ) recognizes Kaye Scholer as a top international “Firm to Watch” for India-related work. IBLJ highlights both the firm’s and partner Sidanth Rajagopal’s work.
“Renowned for its aviation finance and leasing practice, Kaye Scholer wins work on a wide array of commercial, cargo and private jet aircraft transactions,” IBLJ says. The publication notes that Sid and Philip Perrotta joined our market-leading Aviation Finance practice as partners last year, adding that we have since then “acted for Abric Leasing in its dealings with Alliance Air in India; SpiceJet in its restructuring of various lease agreements and workouts with lessors; and Veling in relation to its aircraft repossession in India.”
According to IBLJ, client perceptions of our partner and capabilities are also strong. Brett Hurst, a director at Abric Leasing, describes the firm as “exceptional . . . a dedicated team willing to work all hours to meet deadlines and ensure the job is done correctly.” He specifically commends Sid’s “personal touch” and ability to understand a client’s requirements, saying he is “very pleasant to work with.”
Read the full excerpt in India Business Law Journal (with subscription).
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions