Frankfurt-based Litigation partner Klaus Eyber was named Global Law Experts’ “Breach of Contract Lawyer of the Year in Germany” for 2015.
Global Law Experts is a recommendation service and reference source profiling the leading partners and law firms for all key practice areas in over 140 countries. Its lists are based on the results of a “Recommendation Questionnaire” distributed to more than 45,000 business leaders, advisers and in-house counsel around the world combined with independent research and follow-up client testimonials, case studies and published materials.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions