London-based Corporate partner Simon Firth was nominated to the shortlist for Thomson Reuters 11th Annual Compliance Awards for “Best Regulatory Law Firm or Lawyer of the Year for Compliance.”
The Annual Compliance Awards were created to recognize the successes and achievements of compliance professionals from across the financial services industry and supporting professional services firms who safeguard the integrity of their businesses, and position them for continued growth and success.
The awards will be presented on November 5 during a ceremony at The Grosvenor House Hotel in Mayfair, London.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles