London-based Corporate partner Simon Firth was nominated to the shortlist for Thomson Reuters 11th Annual Compliance Awards for “Best Regulatory Law Firm or Lawyer of the Year for Compliance.”
The Annual Compliance Awards were created to recognize the successes and achievements of compliance professionals from across the financial services industry and supporting professional services firms who safeguard the integrity of their businesses, and position them for continued growth and success.
The awards will be presented on November 5 during a ceremony at The Grosvenor House Hotel in Mayfair, London.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts