The most recent edition of Chambers UK, in-house counsel’s preferred directory for identifying leading law firms and individuals, recognizes the following five partners in Kaye Scholer’s London office:
- Stuart Axford: Capital Markets: Securitization
Stuart focuses his practice on large and highly complex transactions in the area of securitization and structured credits, with additional experience in refinancing and restructuring schemes. Clients say he is “very bright and talented at finding straightforward solutions: he can put ideas together and has the ability to cross over into different disciplines.”
- Simon Firth: Investment Funds: Hedge Funds
Simon’s broad funds experience covers the establishment, promotion, regulation and operation of closed and open-ended investment funds including hedge, private equity, property and UCITS funds. Clients cite him for being “an absolute quality solicitor” in law across the entire UK.
- Andrew Harris: Private Equity Buyouts
Andrew is head of Kaye Scholer’s London Corporate and Private Equity practices and focuses on private equity and private M&A transactions. He acts mainly for private equity houses, entrepreneurs, management teams and corporations.
- Daniel Lewin: Tax
Daniel was recognized for his tax prowess, with a broad-based practice covering the full range of UK tax issues. He advises corporate, institutional, investment management and private clients on the UK and international tax aspects of a wide variety of transactions.
- Philip Perrotta: Asset Finance: Aviation Finance
Recently appointed as the managing partner of Kaye Scholer’s London office, Philip acts for a broad range of significant aircraft lenders, lessors and operators globally, principally on secured debt and leasing matters. He is recognized for the high quality of his strategic advice.
Kaye Scholer’s London office is centrally focused on corporate, finance and transactional activity, with a deep bench of senior lawyers adept at guiding deal participants through complex domestic, cross-border and transatlantic transactions. The firm leverages its relationships with leading investment banks, private equity funds, international corporations and financial advisors to bring its intimate knowledge and understanding of US and UK markets to businesses in economic-growth sectors looking to transact across the pond and internationally.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions