The most recent edition of Chambers UK, in-house counsel’s preferred directory for identifying leading law firms and individuals, recognizes the following five partners in Kaye Scholer’s London office:
- Stuart Axford: Capital Markets: Securitization
Stuart focuses his practice on large and highly complex transactions in the area of securitization and structured credits, with additional experience in refinancing and restructuring schemes. Clients say he is “very bright and talented at finding straightforward solutions: he can put ideas together and has the ability to cross over into different disciplines.”
- Simon Firth: Investment Funds: Hedge Funds
Simon’s broad funds experience covers the establishment, promotion, regulation and operation of closed and open-ended investment funds including hedge, private equity, property and UCITS funds. Clients cite him for being “an absolute quality solicitor” in law across the entire UK.
- Andrew Harris: Private Equity Buyouts
Andrew is head of Kaye Scholer’s London Corporate and Private Equity practices and focuses on private equity and private M&A transactions. He acts mainly for private equity houses, entrepreneurs, management teams and corporations.
- Daniel Lewin: Tax
Daniel was recognized for his tax prowess, with a broad-based practice covering the full range of UK tax issues. He advises corporate, institutional, investment management and private clients on the UK and international tax aspects of a wide variety of transactions.
- Philip Perrotta: Asset Finance: Aviation Finance
Recently appointed as the managing partner of Kaye Scholer’s London office, Philip acts for a broad range of significant aircraft lenders, lessors and operators globally, principally on secured debt and leasing matters. He is recognized for the high quality of his strategic advice.
Kaye Scholer’s London office is centrally focused on corporate, finance and transactional activity, with a deep bench of senior lawyers adept at guiding deal participants through complex domestic, cross-border and transatlantic transactions. The firm leverages its relationships with leading investment banks, private equity funds, international corporations and financial advisors to bring its intimate knowledge and understanding of US and UK markets to businesses in economic-growth sectors looking to transact across the pond and internationally.
Also of Interest
- Get a Hold of Your QSBS Holding Period December 2, 2016 • Articles
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes