The Council of Urban Professionals (CUP) has recognized Litigation partner Sheila Boston as a CUP Catalyst: Change Agent for 2015. The annual list highlights and celebrates the accomplishments of diverse leaders across the financial services, legal and media and entertainment sectors who have achieved extraordinary success in their careers and have made a significant impact on their community.
A devoted advocate of diversity and inclusion, Sheila serves as the Chair of the National Bar Association’s Minority Partners in Majority Firms Division and Chair of the New York City Bar Association’s Enhance Diversity in the Profession Committee. She received the New York Law Journal’s 2014 Lifetime Achievement award and was recognized in 2015 by Savoy Magazine as one of the nation’s Most Influential Black Lawyers. Sheila has also been nominated to serve as one of the New York City Bar Association’s vice presidents.
The Kaye Scholer Team at CUP’s 6th Annual Lawyers Forum
"This diverse group of dedicated leaders has brought excellence to their industries while also giving back through philanthropy, mentorship and board service,” said Brennon Marcano, CUP’s Executive Director. “It is an honor to acknowledge these professionals and congratulate them on their outstanding achievements.”
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions