The Council of Urban Professionals (CUP) has recognized Litigation partner Sheila Boston as a CUP Catalyst: Change Agent for 2015. The annual list highlights and celebrates the accomplishments of diverse leaders across the financial services, legal and media and entertainment sectors who have achieved extraordinary success in their careers and have made a significant impact on their community.
A devoted advocate of diversity and inclusion, Sheila serves as the Chair of the National Bar Association’s Minority Partners in Majority Firms Division and Chair of the New York City Bar Association’s Enhance Diversity in the Profession Committee. She received the New York Law Journal’s 2014 Lifetime Achievement award and was recognized in 2015 by Savoy Magazine as one of the nation’s Most Influential Black Lawyers. Sheila has also been nominated to serve as one of the New York City Bar Association’s vice presidents.
The Kaye Scholer Team at CUP’s 6th Annual Lawyers Forum
"This diverse group of dedicated leaders has brought excellence to their industries while also giving back through philanthropy, mentorship and board service,” said Brennon Marcano, CUP’s Executive Director. “It is an honor to acknowledge these professionals and congratulate them on their outstanding achievements.”
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Named a Law360 Pro Bono Firm of the Year October 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes