The Council of Urban Professionals (CUP) has recognized Litigation partner Sheila Boston as a CUP Catalyst: Change Agent for 2015. The annual list highlights and celebrates the accomplishments of diverse leaders across the financial services, legal and media and entertainment sectors who have achieved extraordinary success in their careers and have made a significant impact on their community.
A devoted advocate of diversity and inclusion, Sheila serves as the Chair of the National Bar Association’s Minority Partners in Majority Firms Division and Chair of the New York City Bar Association’s Enhance Diversity in the Profession Committee. She received the New York Law Journal’s 2014 Lifetime Achievement award and was recognized in 2015 by Savoy Magazine as one of the nation’s Most Influential Black Lawyers. Sheila has also been nominated to serve as one of the New York City Bar Association’s vice presidents.
The Kaye Scholer Team at CUP’s 6th Annual Lawyers Forum
"This diverse group of dedicated leaders has brought excellence to their industries while also giving back through philanthropy, mentorship and board service,” said Brennon Marcano, CUP’s Executive Director. “It is an honor to acknowledge these professionals and congratulate them on their outstanding achievements.”
Also of Interest
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles