The 2015/2016 edition of the JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien again recognizes Kaye Scholer as a recommended law firm in the Frankfurt and Hessen region of Germany, with the firm ranked in the Antitrust and Litigation areas and recommended for M&A, Restructuring, PPP and Project Financing, and Dispute Resolution—Trade and Liability.
JUVE further identified partners Annette Bödeker (Corporate), Klaus Eyber (Litigation), Sebastian Jungermann (Antitrust), Ingrid Kalisch and Sandra Pfister (Finance), Wolfgang Leip (Patent Litigation) and Michael Weigel (Litigation) as “frequently recommended.”
JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien is an annual guide to German commercial law firms and the only book of its kind produced by German publishers for the German market. It is also published in English as JUVE German Commercial Law Firms. The publication’s evaluations of more than 600 law firms are based on interviews with approximately 12,000 German and international lawyers and their clients.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles