The 2015/2016 edition of the JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien again recognizes Kaye Scholer as a recommended law firm in the Frankfurt and Hessen region of Germany, with the firm ranked in the Antitrust and Litigation areas and recommended for M&A, Restructuring, PPP and Project Financing, and Dispute Resolution—Trade and Liability.
JUVE further identified partners Annette Bödeker (Corporate), Klaus Eyber (Litigation), Sebastian Jungermann (Antitrust), Ingrid Kalisch and Sandra Pfister (Finance), Wolfgang Leip (Patent Litigation) and Michael Weigel (Litigation) as “frequently recommended.”
JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien is an annual guide to German commercial law firms and the only book of its kind produced by German publishers for the German market. It is also published in English as JUVE German Commercial Law Firms. The publication’s evaluations of more than 600 law firms are based on interviews with approximately 12,000 German and international lawyers and their clients.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles