Law360 has ranked Kaye Scholer among the 100 law firms with the most Bankruptcy partners. "The Bankruptcy Law360 100" showcases the 100 U.S.-based firms with the most bankruptcy partners globally. With 14 partners, Kaye Scholer's Bankruptcy & Restructuring Department ties for 55th place on the annual list.
Law360's Rankings are based on partner head count data from 283 U.S.-based law firms, including 197 of the largest 200 firms in the country. Partners counted for a practice group in the rankings had to spend at least 50 percent of their time on matters related to that practice.
Also of Interest
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards August 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- LSTA Distressed vs. Par/Near Par Secondary Trading Documents—A Review and Analysis June 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Brexit—What We Know June 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards June 13, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions