Law360 has ranked Kaye Scholer among the 100 law firms with the most Bankruptcy partners. "The Bankruptcy Law360 100" showcases the 100 U.S.-based firms with the most bankruptcy partners globally. With 14 partners, Kaye Scholer's Bankruptcy & Restructuring Department ties for 55th place on the annual list.
Law360's Rankings are based on partner head count data from 283 U.S.-based law firms, including 197 of the largest 200 firms in the country. Partners counted for a practice group in the rankings had to spend at least 50 percent of their time on matters related to that practice.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Succeeds on Behalf of Term Loan Lenders in Defeating Confirmation... October 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards August 22, 2016 • Recognitions