Legal 500–Germany 2016 has ranked Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office in the Dispute Resolution area. The publication highlights our practice’s focus on commercial litigation and praises its advice in white-collar litigation, D&O, post-M&A and compensation matters.
Legal 500 bases its tiered rankings in part on client feedback. Kaye Scholer clients mentioned in the current rankings are Deutsche Leasing and Lufthansa Systems, as well as long-term client Knauf, which Kaye Scholer has represented on a series of product liability claims in the US.
Partners Michael Weigel and Klaus Eyber, who together lead the Frankfurt office’s litigation practice, were both recommended for their experience in the German market.
Also of Interest
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles