Legal 500–Germany 2016 has ranked Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office in the Dispute Resolution area. The publication highlights our practice’s focus on commercial litigation and praises its advice in white-collar litigation, D&O, post-M&A and compensation matters.
Legal 500 bases its tiered rankings in part on client feedback. Kaye Scholer clients mentioned in the current rankings are Deutsche Leasing and Lufthansa Systems, as well as long-term client Knauf, which Kaye Scholer has represented on a series of product liability claims in the US.
Partners Michael Weigel and Klaus Eyber, who together lead the Frankfurt office’s litigation practice, were both recommended for their experience in the German market.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions