Legal 500–Germany 2016 has ranked Kaye Scholer’s Frankfurt office in the Dispute Resolution area. The publication highlights our practice’s focus on commercial litigation and praises its advice in white-collar litigation, D&O, post-M&A and compensation matters.
Legal 500 bases its tiered rankings in part on client feedback. Kaye Scholer clients mentioned in the current rankings are Deutsche Leasing and Lufthansa Systems, as well as long-term client Knauf, which Kaye Scholer has represented on a series of product liability claims in the US.
Partners Michael Weigel and Klaus Eyber, who together lead the Frankfurt office’s litigation practice, were both recommended for their experience in the German market.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles