Legal Momentum, the Women’s Legal Defense & Education Fund, has appointed partner and Product Liability Group co-head Lori Leskin to its board of directors. Leskin joins special counsel Jay Waks, who remains on the board and serves pro bono as Legal Momentum’s General Counsel.
Legal Momentum, which this year is celebrating 45 years of advancing women’s legal rights, seeks to ensure economic and personal security for all women and girls by advancing equity in education, domestic relations, sports, the workplace, the courts and all areas of governmental authority.
Also of Interest
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles
- UNITED STATES: Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 Strengthens... August 23, 2016 • Articles