Legal Momentum, the Women’s Legal Defense & Education Fund, has appointed partner and Product Liability Group co-head Lori Leskin to its board of directors. Leskin joins special counsel Jay Waks, who remains on the board and serves pro bono as Legal Momentum’s General Counsel.
Legal Momentum, which this year is celebrating 45 years of advancing women’s legal rights, seeks to ensure economic and personal security for all women and girls by advancing equity in education, domestic relations, sports, the workplace, the courts and all areas of governmental authority.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Harty Receives Lawyers Alliance 2016 Cornerstone Award November 18, 2016 • Recognitions
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions