Who’s Who Legal: Competition 2016 recognizes Antitrust practice chair Saul Morgenstern as a leading global competition lawyer. This is the second consecutive year that Morgenstern has been named to this distinguished list of lawyers who are recognized by peers and clients around the world as the foremost legal practitioners in their respective areas of business law.
In addition to the current Who’s Who listing, Morgenstern has received numerous accolades and recognition for his experience. He recently received Euromoney’s LMG Life Sciences 2015 Antitrust Litigator of the Year Award, and is recognized as a “Life Science Star” in Euromoney’s LMG Life Sciences Guide (2012–2015) and as a leading antitrust practitioner by Global Competition Review (2016, 2013, 2012, 2009). He is ranked for antitrust law in Best Lawyers in America (2005-2016) and also was named in the Competition and Antitrust (2014) Expert Guide by the Legal Media Group and by PLC Which Lawyer.
Morgenstern is a regular speaker and writer on antitrust and compliance issues facing US and multi-national businesses, and most recently co-chaired the Practising Law Institute’s two day program “Antitrust Law Institute 2015: Developments and Hot Topics,” held in New York City on May 6 and 7, 2015.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes