Who’s Who Legal: Competition 2016 recognizes Antitrust practice chair Saul Morgenstern as a leading global competition lawyer. This is the second consecutive year that Morgenstern has been named to this distinguished list of lawyers who are recognized by peers and clients around the world as the foremost legal practitioners in their respective areas of business law.
In addition to the current Who’s Who listing, Morgenstern has received numerous accolades and recognition for his experience. He recently received Euromoney’s LMG Life Sciences 2015 Antitrust Litigator of the Year Award, and is recognized as a “Life Science Star” in Euromoney’s LMG Life Sciences Guide (2012–2015) and as a leading antitrust practitioner by Global Competition Review (2016, 2013, 2012, 2009). He is ranked for antitrust law in Best Lawyers in America (2005-2016) and also was named in the Competition and Antitrust (2014) Expert Guide by the Legal Media Group and by PLC Which Lawyer.
Morgenstern is a regular speaker and writer on antitrust and compliance issues facing US and multi-national businesses, and most recently co-chaired the Practising Law Institute’s two day program “Antitrust Law Institute 2015: Developments and Hot Topics,” held in New York City on May 6 and 7, 2015.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Compliance Berater Publishes Jungermann Article on Antitrust Follow-On Issues November 1, 2016 • Articles