Above the Law has recognized Kaye Scholer’s Silicon Valley office on its Go-To Law Firms of Silicon Valley list as the “Best Firm to Independently Advise the Board of Directors.”
Above the Law notes that the Silicon Valley office focuses on serving clients in the technology and life sciences sectors in all aspects of business law, from start-up formation to venture capital matters.
Corporate special counsel Diane Frankle was also recognized for regularly serving as an advisor to boards of directors on questions on fiduciary duties, internal investigations, crisis management, and corporate governance and disclosure. Capitalizing on the firm’s deep understanding of corporate law, Frankle and the firm’s other lawyers are noted as adept at representing companies in private and public offerings.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles