Above the Law has recognized Kaye Scholer’s Silicon Valley office on its Go-To Law Firms of Silicon Valley list as the “Best Firm to Independently Advise the Board of Directors.”
Above the Law notes that the Silicon Valley office focuses on serving clients in the technology and life sciences sectors in all aspects of business law, from start-up formation to venture capital matters.
Corporate special counsel Diane Frankle was also recognized for regularly serving as an advisor to boards of directors on questions on fiduciary duties, internal investigations, crisis management, and corporate governance and disclosure. Capitalizing on the firm’s deep understanding of corporate law, Frankle and the firm’s other lawyers are noted as adept at representing companies in private and public offerings.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles