Euromoney Legal Media Group has recognized Bankruptcy & Restructuring partner Madlyn Primoff as “Best in Insolvency & Restructuring” at its annual Americas Women in Business Law Awards. This individual award signifies Primoff as the best lawyer in her practice area. She was also shortlisted for this category in 2015. The awards celebrate the achievements of those women who are leading the field in the legal sector across the Americas.
Primoff has more than 25 years of experience representing lending groups, global financial institutions, creditors’ committees, private equity funds and hedge funds in out-of-court bankruptcies, workouts and restructurings, pre-arranged Chapter 11 cases, contentious Chapter 11 cases and related litigation matters. Her vast experience working with complex structures, combined with a deep understanding of the regulatory issues that industries such as transportation, energy, communications, infrastructure and financial services face, offers clients numerous benefits.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Receives Legal Aid Society’s Pro Bono Publico Award November 4, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Succeeds on Behalf of Term Loan Lenders in Defeating Confirmation... October 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards August 22, 2016 • Recognitions