Ten Kaye Scholer practices were recognized in the 2016 edition of Legal 500 US. The firm's Product Liability practice was once again ranked as top tier, while its capabilities in General Commercial Disputes, Securities Litigation, Asset Finance and Leasing, Structured Finance, Healthcare: Life Sciences (first year recognized), Patent Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity Buyouts (first year recognized) and Real Estate practices were also all recognized.
Furthermore, 29 Kaye Scholer lawyers were cited throughout the guide’s commentary on the firm’s recognized practices, with Corporate partner Mel Cherney additionally being ranked in the “Leading Lawyer” for M&A category for the fourth consecutive year.
The following individuals were cited:
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes