Ten Kaye Scholer practices were recognized in the 2016 edition of Legal 500 US. The firm's Product Liability practice was once again ranked as top tier, while its capabilities in General Commercial Disputes, Securities Litigation, Asset Finance and Leasing, Structured Finance, Healthcare: Life Sciences (first year recognized), Patent Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity Buyouts (first year recognized) and Real Estate practices were also all recognized.
Furthermore, 29 Kaye Scholer lawyers were cited throughout the guide’s commentary on the firm’s recognized practices, with Corporate partner Mel Cherney additionally being ranked in the “Leading Lawyer” for M&A category for the fourth consecutive year.
The following individuals were cited:
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles