Ten Kaye Scholer practices were recognized in the 2016 edition of Legal 500 US. The firm's Product Liability practice was once again ranked as top tier, while its capabilities in General Commercial Disputes, Securities Litigation, Asset Finance and Leasing, Structured Finance, Healthcare: Life Sciences (first year recognized), Patent Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity Buyouts (first year recognized) and Real Estate practices were also all recognized.
Furthermore, 29 Kaye Scholer lawyers were cited throughout the guide’s commentary on the firm’s recognized practices, with Corporate partner Mel Cherney additionally being ranked in the “Leading Lawyer” for M&A category for the fourth consecutive year.
The following individuals were cited:
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions