Benchmark Litigation named Kaye Scholer Litigation partners Jonathan Green, Daphne Morduchowitz and Kate Schumacher to its “Under 40 Hot List” a new accolade honoring the achievements of the nation’s most accomplished legal partners age 40 or younger.
All three honorees are based in Kaye Scholer’s New York headquarters and became partners at varying points over the past five years:
- Green, a member of the White Collar Investigations and Related Litigation Group, focuses on government and corporate investigations, securities regulatory and enforcement matters, and white collar criminal defense. A former Assistant US Attorney in the Criminal Division of the Eastern District of New York, as well as a former senior counsel in the SEC’s Division of Enforcement, Green frequently represents global financial services companies, investment advisors and related industry participants in investigations by the SEC, CFTC, FINRA, the DOJ and state attorneys general. These investigations often involve allegations of securities and commodities fraud, money laundering, mortgage fraud, FCPA violations and other regulatory infractions.
- Morduchowitz is a member of the Securities & Derivative Litigation Group and focuses on financial services litigation, white collar defense and complex commercial litigation. A highly accomplished litigator who has successfully advised on some of the biggest, high-profile matters over the past decade, she has extensive experience representing individual officers and directors of large publicly traded corporations in both federal and state courts, as well as in connection with regulatory investigations.
- Schumacher, a member of the Securities & Derivative Litigation Group, focuses on securities class actions, shareholder derivative suits, and internal and governmental investigations. She regularly represents senior officers and directors, investment banks and issuers in high-stakes matters arising out of some of the largest investigations and cases the financial industry has seen. Schumacher also regularly represents companies, boards, special committees and financial advisors in deal-related M&A litigation.
Benchmark Litigation—considered to be the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys—is the only publication to focus exclusively on US litigation. Its inaugural “Under 40 Hot List” is the result of a multimonth process involving peer review and case examination.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions