Benchmark Litigation named Kaye Scholer Litigation partners Jonathan Green, Daphne Morduchowitz and Kate Schumacher to its “Under 40 Hot List” a new accolade honoring the achievements of the nation’s most accomplished legal partners age 40 or younger.
All three honorees are based in Kaye Scholer’s New York headquarters and became partners at varying points over the past five years:
- Green, a member of the White Collar Investigations and Related Litigation Group, focuses on government and corporate investigations, securities regulatory and enforcement matters, and white collar criminal defense. A former Assistant US Attorney in the Criminal Division of the Eastern District of New York, as well as a former senior counsel in the SEC’s Division of Enforcement, Green frequently represents global financial services companies, investment advisors and related industry participants in investigations by the SEC, CFTC, FINRA, the DOJ and state attorneys general. These investigations often involve allegations of securities and commodities fraud, money laundering, mortgage fraud, FCPA violations and other regulatory infractions.
- Morduchowitz is a member of the Securities & Derivative Litigation Group and focuses on financial services litigation, white collar defense and complex commercial litigation. A highly accomplished litigator who has successfully advised on some of the biggest, high-profile matters over the past decade, she has extensive experience representing individual officers and directors of large publicly traded corporations in both federal and state courts, as well as in connection with regulatory investigations.
- Schumacher, a member of the Securities & Derivative Litigation Group, focuses on securities class actions, shareholder derivative suits, and internal and governmental investigations. She regularly represents senior officers and directors, investment banks and issuers in high-stakes matters arising out of some of the largest investigations and cases the financial industry has seen. Schumacher also regularly represents companies, boards, special committees and financial advisors in deal-related M&A litigation.
Benchmark Litigation—considered to be the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys—is the only publication to focus exclusively on US litigation. Its inaugural “Under 40 Hot List” is the result of a multimonth process involving peer review and case examination.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles