Euromoney Legal Media Group recognized Bankruptcy & Restructuring partner Madlyn Primoff as "Best in Insolvency & Restructuring" at its annual Americas Women in Business Law Awards. The honor identifies Primoff as the best lawyer in her practice area.
Primoff, who was shortlisted for the insolvency and restructuring category in 2015, has more than 25 years of experience representing lending groups, global financial institutions, creditors' committees, private equity funds and hedge funds in out-of-court bankruptcies, workouts and restructurings, pre-arranged Chapter 11 cases, contentious Chapter 11 cases and related litigation matters. Her vast experience working with complex structures, combined with a deep understanding of the regulatory issues that industries such as transportation, energy, communications, infrastructure and financial services face, offers clients numerous benefits.
Euromoney's Americas Women in Business Law Awards celebrate the achievements of those women who are leading their respective fields in the legal sector across the Americas.
Also of Interest
- New LSTA Par/Near Par Delayed Compensation Regime August 31, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Summer Associates Successfully Assist Transgender Clients July 27, 2016 • Client Successes
- LSTA Distressed vs. Par/Near Par Secondary Trading Documents—A Review and Analysis June 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Brexit—What We Know June 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Primoff Named Best in Insolvency & Restructuring at Americas Women in Business Law Awards June 13, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- Nurnberg Provides Insights on SCOTUS’ Recent Bankruptcy Fraud Ruling in Law360 May 17, 2016 • Media Mentions