Airfinance Journal ’s 2016 “Legal Survey” ranks Kaye Scholer seventh for aviation finance and related work. The survey is based on a scoring system that takes into account a combination of factors including total quantity of work, geographical breadth of work and range of work done across deal types.
In addition to the firm’s top ten ranking, Airfinance Journal also recognized London-based associate Manuela Krach as a “Rising Star” in the aviation finance area.
Airfinance Journal is read by the biggest names in the aviation market and is well-known for its high quality surveys and thoughtful analyses of key issues.
This ranking adds to Kaye Scholer’s significant accolades in the aviation finance space. Kaye Scholer is consistently ranked as a top firm for Aviation Finance by Chambers USA (2007-2016) and for Asset Finance and Leasing by Legal 500 US (2014-2016) and Legal 500 UK (2015).
Kaye Scholer is a global market leader in aviation finance and leasing, with a deep bench of nationally and internationally recognized senior lawyers adept at guiding deal participants through complex domestic, cross-border and multijurisdictional transactions. We advise airlines based in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America on aviation financing and leasing transactions, and we also represent major international banks and financial institutions, aircraft operating lessors, aircraft and engine manufacturers, private equity and hedge funds in a wide range of transactions involving commercial, regional, cargo and private jet aircraft.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes