Airfinance Journal ’s 2016 “Legal Survey” ranks Kaye Scholer seventh for aviation finance and related work. The survey is based on a scoring system that takes into account a combination of factors including total quantity of work, geographical breadth of work and range of work done across deal types.
In addition to the firm’s top ten ranking, Airfinance Journal also recognized London-based associate Manuela Krach as a “Rising Star” in the aviation finance area.
Airfinance Journal is read by the biggest names in the aviation market and is well-known for its high quality surveys and thoughtful analyses of key issues.
This ranking adds to Kaye Scholer’s significant accolades in the aviation finance space. Kaye Scholer is consistently ranked as a top firm for Aviation Finance by Chambers USA (2007-2016) and for Asset Finance and Leasing by Legal 500 US (2014-2016) and Legal 500 UK (2015).
Kaye Scholer is a global market leader in aviation finance and leasing, with a deep bench of nationally and internationally recognized senior lawyers adept at guiding deal participants through complex domestic, cross-border and multijurisdictional transactions. We advise airlines based in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America on aviation financing and leasing transactions, and we also represent major international banks and financial institutions, aircraft operating lessors, aircraft and engine manufacturers, private equity and hedge funds in a wide range of transactions involving commercial, regional, cargo and private jet aircraft.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions