Global Investigations Review 100 (GIR) has named Kaye Scholer as a world leader in cross-border investigations and related practices. The respected annual guide, release September 29, 2016, employs a vetting process involving peer feedback to identify the top 100 firms from around the world able to handle sophisticated cross-border government-led and internal investigations.
This is the first time GIR has selected Kaye Scholer to its list. In doing so, the publication noted both our established success in these practice areas, as well as our “good year representing major clients.”
Kaye Scholer’s deep bench of 50 white collar lawyers advises clients on complex, high-stakes cross-border investigations, works on corporate internal investigations and defends corporate and individual clients in criminal and civil federal and state enforcement proceedings. Recognized as a go-to firm, Kaye Scholer handles high profile “qui tam” cases under the False Claims Act in the life sciences sector, as well as complex government inquiries in the financial services and other highly regulated industries.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Morgenstern, Patterson Assess Second Circuit’s Antitrust Legacy in Fordham Law Review September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles