Global Investigations Review 100 (GIR) has named Kaye Scholer as a world leader in cross-border investigations and related practices. The respected annual guide, release September 29, 2016, employs a vetting process involving peer feedback to identify the top 100 firms from around the world able to handle sophisticated cross-border government-led and internal investigations.
This is the first time GIR has selected Kaye Scholer to its list. In doing so, the publication noted both our established success in these practice areas, as well as our “good year representing major clients.”
Kaye Scholer’s deep bench of 50 white collar lawyers advises clients on complex, high-stakes cross-border investigations, works on corporate internal investigations and defends corporate and individual clients in criminal and civil federal and state enforcement proceedings. Recognized as a go-to firm, Kaye Scholer handles high profile “qui tam” cases under the False Claims Act in the life sciences sector, as well as complex government inquiries in the financial services and other highly regulated industries.
Also of Interest
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Compliance Berater Publishes Jungermann Article on Antitrust Follow-On Issues November 1, 2016 • Articles
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles