The Century City Bar Association (CCBA) has named partner Rhonda Trotter as its “2016 Business Trial Lawyer of the Year.” The accolade recognizes Trotter for her commitment to superior client service, for her dedication to the legal community, and for her leadership roles as Co-Head of the firm’s Trademark, Copyright and False Advertising Group and Office Managing Partner of Kaye Scholer’s Los Angeles office.
Duane Kumagai, President of the CCBA, expressed his enthusiasm for this year's slate of honorees, saying: “They have distinguished themselves not only as being among the most accomplished lawyers in their respective fields of expertise, but as leaders in Southern California's law and business community as well.”
Trotter is a trial lawyer who represents businesses across the country in a variety of commercial disputes, including complex commercial, intellectual property, products liability, employment, business torts, breach of contract and false advertising. Trotter’s track record and experience has earned her significant honors in both California and the legal industry as a whole. Most recently, Daily Journal, a California legal publication, selected Rhonda for its annual list of the “Top Women Lawyers in California,” and earlier this year, she was named one of Managing Intellectual Property’s “IP Stars.” Trotter is regularly acknowledged by the World Trademark Review 1000 and U.S. News-Best Lawyer.
Awards will be presented at the CCBA’s 48th Annual Installation Banquet and Awards Ceremony at the Intercontinental Hotel in Century City, CA on March 30, 2016.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes