Corporate INTL Magazine recently named Kaye Scholer as the recipient of its 2016 Global Awards for “Antitrust Law Firm of the Year in Germany” and “Breach of Contract Law—Law Firm of the Year in Germany.”
The publication’s annual awards are a mark of excellence for the world’s leading legal advisers and financiers in countries across the globe, commemorating those who have been successful over the past 12 months and who have shown excellence not only in expertise but in service.
Final selections are made from a pool of nominations submitted by qualified consumers of the professional services being evaluated. Corporate INTL’s research department then conducts extensive reviews and draws insight from business leaders throughout the world before naming the winner(s) for each category.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Lattanzio Receives NYSBA Pro Bono Award November 3, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Succeeds on Behalf of Term Loan Lenders in Defeating Confirmation... October 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions