Corporate INTL Magazine recently named Kaye Scholer as the recipient of its 2016 Global Awards for “Antitrust Law Firm of the Year in Germany” and “Breach of Contract Law—Law Firm of the Year in Germany.”
The publication’s annual awards are a mark of excellence for the world’s leading legal advisers and financiers in countries across the globe, commemorating those who have been successful over the past 12 months and who have shown excellence not only in expertise but in service.
Final selections are made from a pool of nominations submitted by qualified consumers of the professional services being evaluated. Corporate INTL’s research department then conducts extensive reviews and draws insight from business leaders throughout the world before naming the winner(s) for each category.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes