Corporate INTL Magazine recently named Kaye Scholer as the recipient of its 2016 Global Awards for “Antitrust Law Firm of the Year in Germany” and “Breach of Contract Law—Law Firm of the Year in Germany.”
The publication’s annual awards are a mark of excellence for the world’s leading legal advisers and financiers in countries across the globe, commemorating those who have been successful over the past 12 months and who have shown excellence not only in expertise but in service.
Final selections are made from a pool of nominations submitted by qualified consumers of the professional services being evaluated. Corporate INTL’s research department then conducts extensive reviews and draws insight from business leaders throughout the world before naming the winner(s) for each category.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes