Global Competition Review recently ranked Kaye Scholer’s New York Antitrust Practice “Highly Recommended” in its 2016 overview of the best US antitrust practices.
GCR commended Kaye Scholer’s experience in the pharmaceutical sector, specifically highlighting the firm’s defense of Novartis against claims that it monopolized leukemia drugs by enforcing its patents on Gleevec, as well as our defense of Pfizer and its Warner-Lambert subsidiary against claims alleging the improper enforcement of certain patents.
In addition to its practice recommendation, GCR also noted the firm’s practice leader Saul Morgenstern and associates Amanda Croushore and Alice Huling for their representation of Penguin Random House in the e-books investigation between Apple and the five largest publishers. The publication also acknowledged the team’s work, led by Morgenstern and partner Jennifer Patterson, in the defense of Norfolk Southern in a price-fixing class action brought against the largest freight railroad companies in the United States.
GCR also identified partners Claudia Higgins and Laura Shores as being among the top antitrust practitioners in Washington, DC.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles