Global Competition Review recently ranked Kaye Scholer’s New York Antitrust Practice “Highly Recommended” in its 2016 overview of the best US antitrust practices.
GCR commended Kaye Scholer’s experience in the pharmaceutical sector, specifically highlighting the firm’s defense of Novartis against claims that it monopolized leukemia drugs by enforcing its patents on Gleevec, as well as our defense of Pfizer and its Warner-Lambert subsidiary against claims alleging the improper enforcement of certain patents.
In addition to its practice recommendation, GCR also noted the firm’s practice leader Saul Morgenstern and associates Amanda Croushore and Alice Huling for their representation of Penguin Random House in the e-books investigation between Apple and the five largest publishers. The publication also acknowledged the team’s work, led by Morgenstern and partner Jennifer Patterson, in the defense of Norfolk Southern in a price-fixing class action brought against the largest freight railroad companies in the United States.
GCR also identified partners Claudia Higgins and Laura Shores as being among the top antitrust practitioners in Washington, DC.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes